Was a big hit with the family last Friday night! I was thrilled to see my nieces go for seconds and thirds and everyone eat it all up. Seemed decent enough to share the recipe.
– 30-50 small or medium sized, cooked shrimp
– 1 lemon
– jar of artichoke hearts
– 1/2 c. Olive oil
– 6 cloves of garlic minced
– 1/2- 3/4 c. Butter
– fresh parsley
– Angel-hair pasta
– salt and pepper to taste
– In a large pot- start water boiling, and add the olive oil and 2-3 dashes of salt – add angel hair pasta to pot and cook according to package directions so that pasta is al dente. Drain pasta, let cool slightly then mix two tablespoons of lemon juice, and two tablespoons of olive oil into the cooked pasta. Set aside.
– Sauté the butter and garlic until garlic cooks down and the butter browns just slightly. Add shrimp and cook just enough for flavors to work together. Add artichokes. Mix together gently.
– In a large pasta serving bowl, add the cooked pasta and then pour all remaining ingredients from sauté pan on top and mix gently until all strands of pasta are coated.
– Squeeze a bit more lemon juice across the top of the pasta, sprinkle some Parmesan cheese, add some sliced lemons, and top with some fresh parsley. Will be yummy!
Serve quickly while hot, and enjoy!! Oh… and of course we had wine! This No Curfew wine was great! Fun name, not too shabby taste! 🙂